Dr. Katrin Böttger is Director of the Institut for Europäische Politik, Berlin, and lecturer at the Free University Berlin and at the Centre International de formation européenne (CIFE), Nice/Berlin. She is a member of the Board of the Trans European Policy Studies Association (TEPSA), of the Netzwerk Europäische Bewegung (EBD), of the treasurer of the Arbeitskreis Europäische Integration (AEI), a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of CIFE and a member of the Editorial Committee of the quarterly journal integration.
In SEnECA, Dr. Böttger fulfils the role of the Network and Policy Advice Coordinator, including the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring high scientific quality of the deliverables and the achievement of the project’s objectives of linking, improving, promoting, and strengthening; she is available as a source of advice and feedback to all project participants on their output;
- Scientific guidance and coordination in relation to the overall SEnECA objectives, e.g. monitoring the detailed work progress in the work packages;
- Networking between partners and other relevant bodies;
- Close contact to the Advisory Board members;
- Co-chair of the General Assembly.